Relax – We are Here to Help
Navigating today’s every-changing and increasingly complex legal and fiduciary compliance landscape can be a challenge. We can help you navigate that challenge with our Fiduciary Fitness Program™. This proprietary program lets you measure the health of your plan by zeroing in on any existing fiduciary gaps, reviewing the proper process, documenting who’s responsible for what and giving you a long-term plan.
These support services include:
- Plan Governance Documents – Board Resolution, Fiduciary Acknowledgements and Committee Charter
- ERISA Fiduciary Calendar and Plan Management Responsibilities Fiduciary Diagnostic™
- Fiduciary Compliance Reviews to Document Completion of Plan Management Responsibilities
- Fiduciary Training and Education
- Plan and Benefit Design Evaluations
- Annual Fee and Expense Analysis vs. Industry Average
- Quarterly Legal and Compliance Updates
*Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affilate of Kestra IS. Kestra IS and Kestra AS are not affiliated with Mel Foster Insurance Company or any entity referenced herein. This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Investment Advisor Representatives of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC, may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. Neither Kestra IS or Kestra AS provides legal or tax advice. For additional information, please contact our Compliance department at 844-5-KESTRA (844-553-7872).